Having a visually stunning iridescent green shell, mussels also contains a mild flavor, and a higher meat-to-shell ratio than any mussels.
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Avoid prolonged storage in excessive temperatures.
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
To Bake :
• Defrost and clean the mussels thoroughly. Lay them out onto two baking sheets. Preheat your oven to 425 F (218°C ).
• In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic and shallot with several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper. Add a dollop of the mayo mixture to each mussel, and spread it to coat the meat evenly.
• In a bowl, toss together the breadcrumbs, chive and olive oil until the crumbs are evenly coated. Sprinkle the crumbs over the mussels. Pop the mussels into the oven for 20 minutes until the tops are golden and toasty.
This combination does not exist.