$10 (Free delivery with purchase up to SGD100)
• When vacuum-sealed and properly stored in the freezer,must be kept at - 18°C or below .
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
• Clean fish and pat dry. Place ginger in the middle of the steaming dish, and place fish on top the ginger.
• Bring water in the steamer/wok to a boil on high heat and place dish to steam for 7 minutes.
• While waiting, heat sauce ingredients in a pot to melt the rock sugar.
• In another pan, fry chopped garlic with oil until golden brown.
• Check for doneness of fish. When done, remove fish from the steamer and pour away the liquid that condensed on the dish.
• Add a dash of white pepper and pour the sauce over the fish.
• Pour the hot garlic oil over fish, garnish with golden brown garlic and spring onions. Serve immediately
This combination does not exist.