A staple food in many countries, our salmon fillets allow for various methods of cooking that makes it delicious for all
ages. Contains healthy Vitamin A & B and Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Avoid prolonged storage in excessive temperatures.
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
• Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
• Cut the lemon in half. Cut one half into slices and set aside.
• Place the fillets skin side down onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
• Season them with salt and pepper and squeeze some lemon juice over.
• Top each fillet with 2 thin slices of butter, a teaspoon of cream cheese and a slice of lemon.
• Transfer the tray into the oven and bake at 400°F/200°C for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
• Serve with a side dish of your choice.
This combination does not exist.